Monday, March 18, 2013

Calmer. A little saner. And 10 frackin' cm of snow!

Work was crazy today.    With everything going on at home, I have been dropping the ball at work more and more.   Nothing drives me crazy more than when I drop the ball, and it's gets exposed.   Argghhh, I pride myself in doing good work for Pete's sake.  But there really is only so much room in the noggin'.

Did I tell you that in the last 8 weeks, I've had a flood in the basement, was in a car accident in which they wrote the car off (which brought me Paulina the Prius - thank you Universe), and am going through a separation.  And my work is the craziest it's ever been.   Whew - I have anxiety just thinking about it.

But you know - the Universe works in mysterious ways.  I think that all of this was happening to me so that I would sit up and listen.     Clearly I've been ignoring the big U in the sky, and, well, U has been pounding at my door.    I am listening 'Uni' - you can give me break now svp!

Expecting 10 cm of snow in the next two days.  Oh joy.  Oh bliss.     My Paulina hasn't seen this kind of weather - I will have to take good care of her tomorrow. 

K, must toddle of to bed. 
Night night,
Hugs and kisses (ya right!)

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment